- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 0
Two diffrent select field
10 years 1 month ago #247579
by palee3
Two diffrent select field was created by palee3
I would like to make two different select field, but I do't know how can I make the second chooser
- first is a pattern selection with images (I did that)
- second is a size chooser with images for some pattern
Example
ACU pattern have S, M, L
Marpat pattern have S, M
I made something, but I see all sizes for all pattern.
- first is a pattern selection with images (I did that)
- second is a size chooser with images for some pattern
Example
ACU pattern have S, M, L
Marpat pattern have S, M
I made something, but I see all sizes for all pattern.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247599
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Two diffrent select field
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your message.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248131
by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Two diffrent select field
I think I wrote it clearly, but sorry I write it again I hope you wull understand what I would like to make.
I have many clothes, what have two characteristics, one is the size (M, S L etc.) and the other is the pattern (ACU, Marpat etc.)
I would like to make 2 different list with images for the size and the pattern. So, the customer can choose ACU L, Marpat S etc. I made this list, and te pattern list was the main list. For the pattern list connect the size list. My problem is that for example I have Marpat S, M, L, XL and I have ACU S, M and I choose marpat, I see all the size and not only what is defined.
And one more thing. I will need to make some image action like onHover, onclick is that possible?
I have many clothes, what have two characteristics, one is the size (M, S L etc.) and the other is the pattern (ACU, Marpat etc.)
I would like to make 2 different list with images for the size and the pattern. So, the customer can choose ACU L, Marpat S etc. I made this list, and te pattern list was the main list. For the pattern list connect the size list. My problem is that for example I have Marpat S, M, L, XL and I have ACU S, M and I choose marpat, I see all the size and not only what is defined.
And one more thing. I will need to make some image action like onHover, onclick is that possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248161
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Two diffrent select field
Hi,
You can do as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...isplay-by-color.html
With two characteristics, you'll get one list of image for each one so that you can select among the available variants for the product.
It is normal that you can choose sizes of other paterns because the selectors have to allow you to choose the sizes for the other paterns. If a size is not used for any paterns of a product, then that size won't show.
If you want to be able to only see available variants, then you'll have to change the characteristics selector by changing the option "characteristics selection method" of the HikaShop configuration to either "list" or "table".
If you want to add actions onhover, you can edit the file "show_block_characteristic" via the menu Display>Views and add your custom code in there.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You can do as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...isplay-by-color.html
With two characteristics, you'll get one list of image for each one so that you can select among the available variants for the product.
It is normal that you can choose sizes of other paterns because the selectors have to allow you to choose the sizes for the other paterns. If a size is not used for any paterns of a product, then that size won't show.
If you want to be able to only see available variants, then you'll have to change the characteristics selector by changing the option "characteristics selection method" of the HikaShop configuration to either "list" or "table".
If you want to add actions onhover, you can edit the file "show_block_characteristic" via the menu Display>Views and add your custom code in there.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #249043
by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Two diffrent select field
Hi,
Yes, once I made it. But there is a problem.
On the attached screen the first pattern have XL size, the second pattern do not have, but I see on the second pattern the XL size. I would like to hide the size of variants what are not available.
Yes, once I made it. But there is a problem.
On the attached screen the first pattern have XL size, the second pattern do not have, but I see on the second pattern the XL size. I would like to hide the size of variants what are not available.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #249054
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Two diffrent select field
Hi,
If HikaShop was to remove the XL size, you wouldn't be able to select it for the first pattern either.
Or it would require a dynamic display but it can get tricky when you display all the characteristics, and you have several of them, etc.
As I already explained, I have three options for you:
- You set the "characteristics selection method" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "table", and the characteristics will display as a 2d table which will only allow the customer to select available variants.
- You set that option to "list", and you'll see instead a list of the available variants.
- You edit the file "show_block_characteristic" via the menu Display>Views and add custom javascript code in there to refresh the characteristics display dynamically, but beware it's not easy.
If HikaShop was to remove the XL size, you wouldn't be able to select it for the first pattern either.
Or it would require a dynamic display but it can get tricky when you display all the characteristics, and you have several of them, etc.
As I already explained, I have three options for you:
- You set the "characteristics selection method" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "table", and the characteristics will display as a 2d table which will only allow the customer to select available variants.
- You set that option to "list", and you'll see instead a list of the available variants.
- You edit the file "show_block_characteristic" via the menu Display>Views and add custom javascript code in there to refresh the characteristics display dynamically, but beware it's not easy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: palee3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #249120
by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Two diffrent select field
Thanks. I think now is enough the "table" display setting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds