- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
add filter with value
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 2 months ago #274101
by joycehoveling
add filter with value was created by joycehoveling
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tweedehandjes.com
Hi,
Hopefully you can help me on this topic:
I am selling second hand children's clothes. People (let's call them suppliers) can send me their clothes and I put the online.
Now, before they send me their clothes, I would like the suppliers to be able to check the value of their clothes via a filter on my homepage.
In that way, they can select the brand and the (sub)category and then the value pops up.
Is it possible to implement this somehow and if yes, can you advice me how?
Kind regards,
Joyce
Hi,
Hopefully you can help me on this topic:
I am selling second hand children's clothes. People (let's call them suppliers) can send me their clothes and I put the online.
Now, before they send me their clothes, I would like the suppliers to be able to check the value of their clothes via a filter on my homepage.
In that way, they can select the brand and the (sub)category and then the value pops up.
Is it possible to implement this somehow and if yes, can you advice me how?
Kind regards,
Joyce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274112
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic add filter with value
Hi,
I'm not following you. So you already are selling similar clothes and you want to display the price of these similar products ?
If you want to have filters on the categories or brands, you can use the filters system:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-filter-listing.html
I'm not following you. So you already are selling similar clothes and you want to display the price of these similar products ?
If you want to have filters on the categories or brands, you can use the filters system:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-filter-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 2 months ago #274159
by joycehoveling
Replied by joycehoveling on topic add filter with value
Hello Nicolas,
Sorry for the confusion,
No I am not selling similar clothes, only the prices per brand and per category are similar. So for example:
Brand X, T-shirt >> €10
Brand Y, skirt >> €8
I would like that a price value is shown when the supplier filters his brand and his category.
"What is the value of the clothes I am willing to sell?" So that can check in advance what they will earn before they decide to sell their clothes via my website.
I need to be able to create this somehow via a filter. Only I do not know how. The filter needs to display a price value as a result (instead of products).
Hope that you understand better
Kind regards,
Joyce
Sorry for the confusion,
No I am not selling similar clothes, only the prices per brand and per category are similar. So for example:
Brand X, T-shirt >> €10
Brand Y, skirt >> €8
I would like that a price value is shown when the supplier filters his brand and his category.
"What is the value of the clothes I am willing to sell?" So that can check in advance what they will earn before they decide to sell their clothes via my website.
I need to be able to create this somehow via a filter. Only I do not know how. The filter needs to display a price value as a result (instead of products).
Hope that you understand better
Kind regards,
Joyce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274164
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic add filter with value
Hi,
There is no such system in HikaShop.
Based on what you've described, I would recommend to:
- create custom fields of the table "category" to enter the prices for each brand for each category
- develop a small "selling value calculator" module which would load the category/brand data from the database and display the dropdowns and when the dropdowns would be selected, it would refresh the price information directly in javascript.
If necessary, you can contact our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
or any other Joomla developers and they will be able to do that for you.
There is no such system in HikaShop.
Based on what you've described, I would recommend to:
- create custom fields of the table "category" to enter the prices for each brand for each category
- develop a small "selling value calculator" module which would load the category/brand data from the database and display the dropdowns and when the dropdowns would be selected, it would refresh the price information directly in javascript.
If necessary, you can contact our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
or any other Joomla developers and they will be able to do that for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joycehoveling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 115
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 2 months ago #274220
by joycehoveling
Replied by joycehoveling on topic add filter with value
Hi Nicolas,
Great, I will do that. Thanks for your advice.
Regards,
Joyce
Great, I will do that. Thanks for your advice.
Regards,
Joyce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds