PROBLEM IN BACKEND WHEN EDIT VIEWS OR EMAILS
- Gonzalez Villoria
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 5 months ago #318591
by Gonzalez Villoria
PROBLEM IN BACKEND WHEN EDIT VIEWS OR EMAILS was created by Gonzalez Villoria
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari, chrome
Hello, I have a problem, in the backend when I go to edit the views or the templates of the emails and I enter one in particular and when I press the save, save and close or cancel button, it redirects me to the frontend www.ferecorelbar.com/index.php and does not save changes. need help please
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari, chrome
Hello, I have a problem, in the backend when I go to edit the views or the templates of the emails and I enter one in particular and when I press the save, save and close or cancel button, it redirects me to the frontend www.ferecorelbar.com/index.php and does not save changes. need help please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318599
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PROBLEM IN BACKEND WHEN EDIT VIEWS OR EMAILS
Hi,
That's a security mechanism you have either on your website or web server which clears the parameters sent by the browser because it contains PHP code (which is normal since you're saving a PHP file
So you either need to deactivate that security mechanism, or setup an exception for these areas (and you might need to ask your hosting to do it if it's a security mechanism added by him and not you).
Or you need to edit these differently.
For example, for views:
www.joomlashack.com/blog/joomla/easy-overrides/
And for emails:
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...misation.html#270245
That's a security mechanism you have either on your website or web server which clears the parameters sent by the browser because it contains PHP code (which is normal since you're saving a PHP file
So you either need to deactivate that security mechanism, or setup an exception for these areas (and you might need to ask your hosting to do it if it's a security mechanism added by him and not you).
Or you need to edit these differently.
For example, for views:
www.joomlashack.com/blog/joomla/easy-overrides/
And for emails:
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...misation.html#270245
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.822 seconds