- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 3
Edit button css command
5 years 3 months ago #333294
by dean
css question was created by dean
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.xyznetworks.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.27
Trying to change the colour of the "New" button on the order page. Current css is:
.hika_j2 .btn-success, .hikabtn-success {
color: #fff;
background-color: #5cb85c;
border-color: #4cae4c;
}
If I throw that in my custom css file using this:
.hika_j2 .btn-success, .hikabtn-success {
color: #fff;
background-color: #2ba3d4;
border-color: #4cae4c;
}
The button colours aren't changing. Am I caling the right element in my CSS?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.27
Trying to change the colour of the "New" button on the order page. Current css is:
.hika_j2 .btn-success, .hikabtn-success {
color: #fff;
background-color: #5cb85c;
border-color: #4cae4c;
}
If I throw that in my custom css file using this:
.hika_j2 .btn-success, .hikabtn-success {
color: #fff;
background-color: #2ba3d4;
border-color: #4cae4c;
}
The button colours aren't changing. Am I caling the right element in my CSS?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #333308
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic css question
Hello,
We will need to see by ourselves the page in order to understand the context and be able to better guide you.
Can you provide an Url link to the context, and if required some user access to be able to reach it.
Note : For provide secret references, use our Contact us form and don't forget to add an Url link to this subject.
Regards
We will need to see by ourselves the page in order to understand the context and be able to better guide you.
Can you provide an Url link to the context, and if required some user access to be able to reach it.
Note : For provide secret references, use our Contact us form and don't forget to add an Url link to this subject.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333339
by dean
Replied by dean on topic css question
www.xyznetworks.com.au/
- there is a link to shopping cart sidebar-a front page and you will have to go and order something. There is a free product you can add to the cart
Pic attached shows what I am trying to change re the background dropdown of the cart. The code I posted is an attempt to change the colour of the green buttons in the other image. I also want to change the "Billing address" text colour, white backgrounds
Have emailed site login details
Pic attached shows what I am trying to change re the background dropdown of the cart. The code I posted is an attempt to change the colour of the green buttons in the other image. I also want to change the "Billing address" text colour, white backgrounds
Have emailed site login details
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #333357
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic css question
Hello,
I was able to add the custom css command, you can now see it by yourself, now in order to learn how I proceed, have a look on this documentation .
Hope this will help you to achieved what you need.
Regards
I was able to add the custom css command, you can now see it by yourself, now in order to learn how I proceed, have a look on this documentation .
Hope this will help you to achieved what you need.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333360
by dean
Replied by dean on topic css question
Hi Phillip and I can not see what you did. the site still shows the white background, no change to the css file and no code anywhere
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333362
by dean
Replied by dean on topic css question
I asked if this was correct:
.hika_j2 .btn-success, .hikabtn-success {
color: #fff;
background-color: #2ba3d4;
border-color: #4cae4c;
}
The button colours aren't changing. Am I calling the right element in my CSS?
You did not answer that question
.hika_j2 .btn-success, .hikabtn-success {
color: #fff;
background-color: #2ba3d4;
border-color: #4cae4c;
}
The button colours aren't changing. Am I calling the right element in my CSS?
You did not answer that question
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333365
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic css question
Hello,
Yes, your code is correct, that's why I investigate directly in your backend to process somes tests.
To better understand my answer, you have to look my previous documentation link, in your backend, I create a custom version of the default frontend css file, and your css command (posted in this here ) are at the end of this custom frontend css file.
And so, now your button shown in your second screenshot are blue, and you can proceed like me to going more far in your adjustement and customisations.
Hope this will be more clear, and will show you how to proceed.
Regards
Yes, your code is correct, that's why I investigate directly in your backend to process somes tests.
To better understand my answer, you have to look my previous documentation link, in your backend, I create a custom version of the default frontend css file, and your css command (posted in this here ) are at the end of this custom frontend css file.
And so, now your button shown in your second screenshot are blue, and you can proceed like me to going more far in your adjustement and customisations.
Hope this will be more clear, and will show you how to proceed.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333379
by dean
Replied by dean on topic css question
Dear Philip...... I know how to create a custom css file as there is already a file there with multiple css changes in it..... and you probably noticed several attempts at fixing this that didn't work. So wouldn't you think it a little more productive to actually SHOW me what you did?
So.... what code did you "add" to the file that already existed?
So.... what code did you "add" to the file that already existed?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #333387
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic css question
Hello,
Actually, I though that this is what I did, lets details it on more time :
Part 2 : "in your backend, I create a custom version of the default frontend css file"
Part 3 : "your css command (posted in this here ) are at the end of this custom frontend css file."
Part 1 (Results) : "And so, now your button shown in your second screenshot are blue"
Hope this will be more clear.
Regards
Actually, I though that this is what I did, lets details it on more time :
Part 2 : "in your backend, I create a custom version of the default frontend css file"
Part 3 : "your css command (posted in this here ) are at the end of this custom frontend css file."
Part 1 (Results) : "And so, now your button shown in your second screenshot are blue"
Hope this will be more clear.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333395
by dean
Replied by dean on topic css question
Ok thank you - the confusion here is that I have always created a custom css file and all changes have gone in there. Yours are kept in a Hikashop custom css file and I didn't know it existed. All good, thank you and please close this case.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds