Skip to main content

Cannot be paid anymore message when click paynow

More
10 years 6 months ago #232659 by melprok
Hi Philip,

I see... But I don't understand what I must do. I must change or add another status to that option?

Thanks,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #232676 by nicolas
Hi,

When we checked your website, you had nothing in that option. We added the "created" status in that option for you on your website.
So it should now be working fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #234085 by melprok
Hello, Ok, I test now and I have a error mesage.

I can do the pay anyway but I need your help to fix that php error.

Thanks,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234156 by Philip
Hello,

Please note, that this warning isn't linked to your previous issue.

If I'm right this error isn't a problem to run full checkout process, and his just the results of a specific configuration.
The most simple is to switch on "None" your Error Reporting, like it's strongly recommends for an online website.

But of course if one day trouble appears it will be useful to switch it On (System Default).
to reach this option :
- go to System => Global Configuration and click on Server tab
- In Server Settings look for Error Reporting and select among several value (now on None)

And so I switch it off for you and from now, this warning won't appear again.

Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum