- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
Can't login to the front page
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #244807
by clairewang
Can't login to the front page was created by clairewang
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 52
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi all,
I can't login to the website, it shows blank page with only words: invalid
what can I do now? Thank you very much.
Hi all,
I can't login to the website, it shows blank page with only words: invalid
what can I do now? I tried two users they are all activated, but both don't work at the home page login columns. Thank you very much.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 52
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi all,
I can't login to the website, it shows blank page with only words: invalid
what can I do now? Thank you very much.
Hi all,
I can't login to the website, it shows blank page with only words: invalid
what can I do now? I tried two users they are all activated, but both don't work at the home page login columns. Thank you very much.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by clairewang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #244812
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Can't login to the front page
Hello,
1. Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
2. If it still doesn't work you should :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that you can see if it display an error message which will help you to understand from what your issue is coming.
1. Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
2. If it still doesn't work you should :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that you can see if it display an error message which will help you to understand from what your issue is coming.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 months ago #244888
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Can't login to the front page
Hi Mohamed,
I do both, but it doesn't work and there is no error shows up. My web hosting engineer said she and their colleagues can login though. Do you know why?
I do both, but it doesn't work and there is no error shows up. My web hosting engineer said she and their colleagues can login though. Do you know why?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #244894
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't login to the front page
Hi,
No. Please provide the steps to reproduce the problem on your website (with a link to it) and we can have a look.
No. Please provide the steps to reproduce the problem on your website (with a link to it) and we can have a look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #244985
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Can't login to the front page
Hi Nicolas,
I've found its the caches problem.
I have disabled cache ( Conservative cache OFF) and cleaned cache in the backend Joomla global configuration. When the same user login the first time after cleaning cache it is successful and failure the second time. I clean the cache again and login successful again and fail the second time once again.
So someone on the forum suggest doing a clean and new configuration.php file. I don't know how to put my in those codes. Do you know which info to change? Or you have other solutions? Thank you very much.
I've found its the caches problem.
I have disabled cache ( Conservative cache OFF) and cleaned cache in the backend Joomla global configuration. When the same user login the first time after cleaning cache it is successful and failure the second time. I clean the cache again and login successful again and fail the second time once again.
So someone on the forum suggest doing a clean and new configuration.php file. I don't know how to put my in those codes. Do you know which info to change? Or you have other solutions? Thank you very much.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by clairewang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #244988
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't login to the front page
Hi,
So two things:
1. This is not related to HikaShop. This is the Joomla login module and is totally independent from HikaShop. So we won't be able to help further.
2. Indeed I can reproduce the problem with the user account you provided. However, if I try with another user account, I don't have the problem. So the problem is not with the login function on your website but with that user account. Something in it, must be different than the one I used test_hikashop AT hikashop DOT com which works fine.
With the information I found here forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=466&t=265868 it said that It might be linked to caching so check on that that there is no caching enabled and see if that helps.
Also, here is an interesting page about that error:
www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/invalid-token/
So two things:
1. This is not related to HikaShop. This is the Joomla login module and is totally independent from HikaShop. So we won't be able to help further.
2. Indeed I can reproduce the problem with the user account you provided. However, if I try with another user account, I don't have the problem. So the problem is not with the login function on your website but with that user account. Something in it, must be different than the one I used test_hikashop AT hikashop DOT com which works fine.
With the information I found here forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=466&t=265868 it said that It might be linked to caching so check on that that there is no caching enabled and see if that helps.
Also, here is an interesting page about that error:
www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/invalid-token/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #245074
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Can't login to the front page
Thank you so much, Nicolas, for doing something not relevant to you.
Now I have new problem, I didn't check before asking out the previous problem but the new register/user can't go to the page called " please check your email to validate". This page is missing address and not found. The back-end shows the new user has registered, though the validation email isn't sent at all. Do you know how to solve on this? Appreciate your help.
Now I have new problem, I didn't check before asking out the previous problem but the new register/user can't go to the page called " please check your email to validate". This page is missing address and not found. The back-end shows the new user has registered, though the validation email isn't sent at all. Do you know how to solve on this? Appreciate your help.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by clairewang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 months ago #245102
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Can't login to the front page
Thank you, I found the solution here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883603-4...-process.html#235445
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883603-4...-process.html#235445
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds