Skip to main content

How can I add a CAPTCHA to the registration -page?

More
8 years 6 months ago #290317 by Sapphire
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

I have been getting spam users adding themselves to my page who are just advertising things. How do I stop this please? Can I add a captcha to the registration page?

Thanks for any help with this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #290318 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes, we provide a captcha plugin in order to do that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html

PS: please don't post your questions on both the forum and our contact form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum