- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 4
Registration on purchase
7 years 4 days ago #311258
by phiddius
Registration on purchase was created by phiddius
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi, apologies if theres an obvious answer to this, I just cant see it.
Currently, when a new customer buys a product
>they go to check out
>you need to register to purchase
on this page - login / register and the product / cart shows below the form.
>Next they need to verify their details / email >
>return>
>Login>
>Buy the product. People say they find it a bit confusing and messy.
is it possible to change this to a simpler step by step process
>login/ register but no product.
> register > verify > back to login > show product.
hope that makes sense
I used to be able to edit the flow on the older drag and drop checkout control,
this one has me a little confused- is there a tutorial?
thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi, apologies if theres an obvious answer to this, I just cant see it.
Currently, when a new customer buys a product
>they go to check out
>you need to register to purchase
on this page - login / register and the product / cart shows below the form.
>Next they need to verify their details / email >
>return>
>Login>
>Buy the product. People say they find it a bit confusing and messy.
is it possible to change this to a simpler step by step process
>login/ register but no product.
> register > verify > back to login > show product.
hope that makes sense
I used to be able to edit the flow on the older drag and drop checkout control,
this one has me a little confused- is there a tutorial?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 days ago #311298
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration on purchase
Hi,
I'm sorry but I'm not following you.
If you want to modift the workflow of your checkout, you can do so under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
There, you have a whole interface dedicated to that.
We actually have a whole tutorial on that here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...eckout-workflow.html
I'm sorry but I'm not following you.
If you want to modift the workflow of your checkout, you can do so under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
There, you have a whole interface dedicated to that.
We actually have a whole tutorial on that here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...eckout-workflow.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: phiddius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 days ago #311365
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic Registration on purchase
Hi nicolas, I haven't looked at the checkout workflow since the early versions of hikashop, when I did look recently, I saw this "new" (to me) version, and couln't find the tutorial.. but now I have it thanks to you..
thanks
thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds