- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Fake registration on site
6 years 6 months ago #316244
by lensky
Fake registration on site was created by lensky
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.trichi.it
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.2
Hi,
my site is reciving hundreds of fake registrations with names like kifVsFWBwPtGlZ oTJqAxRMeZ
how can I stop them?
thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.2
Hi,
my site is reciving hundreds of fake registrations with names like kifVsFWBwPtGlZ oTJqAxRMeZ
how can I stop them?
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316245
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fake registration on site
Hi,
I would recommend to install and configure our Recaptcha plugin:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html
I would recommend to install and configure our Recaptcha plugin:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321299
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Fake registration on site
Hi
I installed the recaptcha plugin but I still have the same problem (this screensot I attached is from today).
now I've disabled the recaptcha plugin because two users wrote me they had problems during registration caused by a loop on recaptcha and I guess I will have more and more fake registrations.
can you help me more?
thank you
Elena
I installed the recaptcha plugin but I still have the same problem (this screensot I attached is from today).
now I've disabled the recaptcha plugin because two users wrote me they had problems during registration caused by a loop on recaptcha and I guess I will have more and more fake registrations.
can you help me more?
thank you
Elena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321308
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fake registration on site
Hi,
Then you can use a tool like that:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/spambotcheck/
It will directly check with online services to allow or not the registration based on whether it suspects the email to be a spammer.
Then you can use a tool like that:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/spambotcheck/
It will directly check with online services to allow or not the registration based on whether it suspects the email to be a spammer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds