- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 3
I can;t see order numbers .
12 years 7 hours ago #174409
by RobertC
I can;t see order numbers . was created by RobertC
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.nfornails.eu
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I can;t see order numbers .
As the image show the order number work perfect till E9C4 order. Without that number I can;t see the order itself , only at my mail as it is created.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I can;t see order numbers .
As the image show the order number work perfect till E9C4 order. Without that number I can;t see the order itself , only at my mail as it is created.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174410
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can;t see order numbers .
Hi,
Please update Falang. The version you got have a problem.
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...3-urgent.html#173554
(Or other thread which talk about a "order number" problem during the last two weeks).
Regards,
Please update Falang. The version you got have a problem.
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...3-urgent.html#173554
(Or other thread which talk about a "order number" problem during the last two weeks).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RobertC
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174594
by RobertC
Replied by RobertC on topic I can;t see order numbers .
Thank you Jerome and Stephani from Falang. The update fix my problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174622
by RobertC
Replied by RobertC on topic I can;t see order numbers .
There is any other problem going on because I am not receiving notification mail when an order is placed at my site.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174634
by RobertC
Replied by RobertC on topic I can;t see order numbers .
It's OK. Maybe smth wrong with mail services or lag. Notification mail arrived 20 min later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #174941
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic I can;t see order numbers .
I had smae problem, and it's fixed now with update of Falang.
But I can't see ordernumber/invoicenumbers yet from the ones that where effected. How can I solve that?
But I can't see ordernumber/invoicenumbers yet from the ones that where effected. How can I solve that?
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by gasoline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174949
by RobertC
Replied by RobertC on topic I can;t see order numbers .
How it is fixed when you cant see order code numbers?? Update again Falang module. If doesn't work contact Falang. Did you try to test a new order?. Because the old empty field is not gonna fill up with the fix. Only effect new orders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174954
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can;t see order numbers .
Hi,
In order to fill the missing order number, please see : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...ng-1-4-2.html#173692
Regards,
In order to fill the missing order number, please see : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...ng-1-4-2.html#173692
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175042
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic I can;t see order numbers .
Yes, already figured it out. Added them in the dbase by phpmyadmin.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds