Skip to main content

Reorder Error: Limit reached

More
11 years 4 months ago #200913 by KeithBlow
My client is asking when this is going to be fixed. I'm wondering if you have everything you need to see what the problem is?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #201148 by nicolas
Hi,

Sorry for the delay.
I tried to look at the issue again today, but the frontend access you had provided still didn't work bu the admin access allowed me to fix that.
I was able to find the issue. I had to replace the code:
$row = new stdClass();
to:
$row = null;
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/order.php in order to fix the issue.
It actually came from the fact that your custom field was limited only to some categories and the system was only taking into account custom fields available for all the categories.
Changing that code avoid the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum