Skip to main content

characteristics

More
10 years 3 months ago #244099 by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic characteristics
ok, I'm about to do it, I hope it will not make any damage.
Please see my settings.

1. Should it stay on INT ?
2. the "0" should be put at the field next to the INT ?


Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #244103 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic characteristics
Hi,

1. I would recommend to use "string" instead as the product_name is a text, not a number.

2. You shouldn't put 0 or you'll end up with the product name "0" instead of nothing and the system will use "0" as the variants product name. Just leave the field empty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #244137 by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic characteristics
Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for your answer.
it worked like a magic!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum