- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
{LINEVAR:product.product_manufacturer} not working
10 years 2 weeks ago #250441
by syno
{LINEVAR:product.product_manufacturer} not working was created by syno
-- HikaShop version -- : 264
-- Joomla version -- : 362
'Hello,
I created a custom email for order status notification and I need the manufacturer for each product.
I tried the solution from this topic but I can't get it to work.
What am I missing? Please let me know what you need to help me with this.
Thank You!
Regards,
Syno
-- Joomla version -- : 362
'Hello,
I created a custom email for order status notification and I need the manufacturer for each product.
I tried the solution from this topic but I can't get it to work.
What am I missing? Please let me know what you need to help me with this.
Thank You!
Regards,
Syno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #250442
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic {LINEVAR:product.product_manufacturer} not working
Hi,
As asked in the other thread :
Regards,
As asked in the other thread :
Did you insert it between the <!--{START:PRODUCT_LINE}--> and <!--{END:PRODUCT_LINE}--> tags of your HTML version ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #250494
by syno
Replied by syno on topic {LINEVAR:product.product_manufacturer} not working
Hello Jerome,
thank you for your answer! Yes I did. My code looks like this:
Regards,
Syno
thank you for your answer! Yes I did. My code looks like this:
Code:
<!--{START:PRODUCT_LINE}-->
<tr>
<td style="border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; text-align: left;">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_CODE}</td>
<td style="border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; text-align: left;">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME}</td>
<td style="border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; text-align: left;">{LINEVAR:product.product_manufacturer}</td>
<td style="border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; text-align: left;">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_QUANTITY}</td>
</tr>
<!--{END:PRODUCT_LINE}--></tbody>
Regards,
Syno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250508
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic {LINEVAR:product.product_manufacturer} not working
Hi,
I think that you'll have to add such code:
after the line:
in the preload of the email for that to work.
I think that you'll have to add such code:
Code:
$categoryClass = hikashop_get('class.category');
$manufacturer = $categoryClass->get($product->product_manufacturer_id);
$product->product_manufacturer = $manufacturer->category_name;
Code:
$product = @$productClass->all_products[$item->product_id];
The following user(s) said Thank You: syno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250572
by syno
Replied by syno on topic {LINEVAR:product.product_manufacturer} not working
Hello Nicolas,
Perfect! This is exactly what I needed.
Thank you so much!
Regards,
Syno
Perfect! This is exactly what I needed.
Thank you so much!
Regards,
Syno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds