- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
How to edit the address & Tel on order invoices
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #259057
by Ian7
How to edit the address & Tel on order invoices was created by Ian7
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
Hi,
Please can you assist me with editing the address / tel details that are being displayed on each order?
See screen shot attached - this is the invoice i'd like to edit. please point me to where i can do this.
Thanks
Ian
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
Hi,
Please can you assist me with editing the address / tel details that are being displayed on each order?
See screen shot attached - this is the invoice i'd like to edit. please point me to where i can do this.
Thanks
Ian
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Ian7.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259058
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to edit the address & Tel on order invoices
www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/888172-...s-configuration.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...nd-into-invioce.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/reports-statistic...hipping-invoice.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/885480-a...oice-or-shippin.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...nd-into-invioce.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/reports-statistic...hipping-invoice.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/885480-a...oice-or-shippin.html
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259093
by Ian7
Replied by Ian7 on topic How to edit the address & Tel on order invoices
Thanks Jerome,
I found a simple way of doing it by just just removing the text in the relevant fields in the vendor profile.
However, I have another quick question.
Can Hikashop take monthly or recurring payments? if so how do I set this up.
Please see example of my site's page at - quantumoffice.co.uk/advertise
Thanks
Ian
I found a simple way of doing it by just just removing the text in the relevant fields in the vendor profile.
However, I have another quick question.
Can Hikashop take monthly or recurring payments? if so how do I set this up.
Please see example of my site's page at - quantumoffice.co.uk/advertise
Thanks
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259115
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to edit the address & Tel on order invoices
Hi,
HikaShop has an integration with Akeeba Subscriptions to do that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...a-subscriptions.html
However, Akeeba Subscriptions is not supported by its developers anymore.
Emerald has also developed a subscription integration with HikaShop:
www.mintjoomla.com/download/joomla-3/ite...action-hikashop.html
However, it doesn't support yet recurring payments. I know however that they've been working on that in the last few months. So you might want to contact them about it and see with them where they are with it.
HikaShop has an integration with Akeeba Subscriptions to do that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...a-subscriptions.html
However, Akeeba Subscriptions is not supported by its developers anymore.
Emerald has also developed a subscription integration with HikaShop:
www.mintjoomla.com/download/joomla-3/ite...action-hikashop.html
However, it doesn't support yet recurring payments. I know however that they've been working on that in the last few months. So you might want to contact them about it and see with them where they are with it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259120
by Ian7
Replied by Ian7 on topic How to edit the address & Tel on order invoices
Thanks Nicolas,
I have bought Emerald 9 sometime ago but I'm still struggling to set it up correctly so have reverted to creating my subscription as a product on Hikashop, which is so straight forward and easy.
I am still trying to get some support from Sergey at Emerald but not received any yet.
If you know how to set up Emerald with Hikashop, please can you help me to do it. I've even created the plans and am ready but cannot seem to figure out how to connect my 'Buy' buttons to Emerald and test payments.
I would be grateful for your help.
Many thanks
Ian
I have bought Emerald 9 sometime ago but I'm still struggling to set it up correctly so have reverted to creating my subscription as a product on Hikashop, which is so straight forward and easy.
I am still trying to get some support from Sergey at Emerald but not received any yet.
If you know how to set up Emerald with Hikashop, please can you help me to do it. I've even created the plans and am ready but cannot seem to figure out how to connect my 'Buy' buttons to Emerald and test payments.
I would be grateful for your help.
Many thanks
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #259125
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic How to edit the address & Tel on order invoices
Hello,
Sorry but has we aren't the plugin creator AND don't have the plugin, help you will be difficult...
Maybe someone among our customer can help you ?...
But for this, I advice you to create a new topic with a good topic title, in order that other HikaShop Team members understand that your awaiting help from our customer and not from us.
Sorry for this answer...
Regards
Sorry but has we aren't the plugin creator AND don't have the plugin, help you will be difficult...
Maybe someone among our customer can help you ?...
But for this, I advice you to create a new topic with a good topic title, in order that other HikaShop Team members understand that your awaiting help from our customer and not from us.
Sorry for this answer...
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds