- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Hika Market Multi Vendor
9 years 8 months ago #261192
by cjmicro
Hika Market Multi Vendor was created by cjmicro
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.3 [1607281656]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I need separate emails to go to different people for different product orders. I think Hika Market Multi Vendor will work for that, correct?
If so, do I need both Hika Market and the Hika Market Mulfi Vendor, or just the latter, to add to my Hika Shop Business?
Cheryl
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I need separate emails to go to different people for different product orders. I think Hika Market Multi Vendor will work for that, correct?
If so, do I need both Hika Market and the Hika Market Mulfi Vendor, or just the latter, to add to my Hika Shop Business?
Cheryl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #261196
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hika Market Multi Vendor
Hi,
HikaMarket is an add-on for HikaShop which comes in two edition.
These editions are like "HikaShop essential" and "HikaShop Business" ; so you do not need to buy both.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...t-is-hikamarket.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...or-presentation.html
Please note that, for questions about HikaMarket ; you have to use the HikaMarket section of the forum.
Regards,
HikaMarket is an add-on for HikaShop which comes in two edition.
These editions are like "HikaShop essential" and "HikaShop Business" ; so you do not need to buy both.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...t-is-hikamarket.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...or-presentation.html
Please note that, for questions about HikaMarket ; you have to use the HikaMarket section of the forum.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds