- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Receiving 2 copies of order created emails
9 years 5 months ago #268034
by xinyi
Receiving 2 copies of order created emails was created by xinyi
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
Hi,
How do I configure the settings such that I receive admin emails only when an order is confirmed (ie. when payment is made)?
Currently I'm receiving 2 copies of the same email ("a new order has been created on your website"), and 1 payment notification email.
Also, I would like to have the customers receive this order confirmation email as well and not order created or changed.
My email settings are as attached.
Thank you.
Hi,
How do I configure the settings such that I receive admin emails only when an order is confirmed (ie. when payment is made)?
Currently I'm receiving 2 copies of the same email ("a new order has been created on your website"), and 1 payment notification email.
Also, I would like to have the customers receive this order confirmation email as well and not order created or changed.
My email settings are as attached.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268073
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Receiving 2 copies of order created emails
Hello,
It is strange that you're receiving 2 creation email from HikaShop ; would it be possible to have more details about your email settings ? (Order creation notifications email address)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...fig.html#main_emails
Otherwise, I think that forum thread might help you :
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...firmation-email.html
Regards,
It is strange that you're receiving 2 creation email from HikaShop ; would it be possible to have more details about your email settings ? (Order creation notifications email address)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...fig.html#main_emails
Otherwise, I think that forum thread might help you :
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...firmation-email.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268116
by xinyi
Replied by xinyi on topic Receiving 2 copies of order created emails
Hi,
For the "Payment notifications email address" and "Order creation admin notifications email address" fields, I've set it to the same admin email. Could the double email do with this?
For the "Payment notifications email address" and "Order creation admin notifications email address" fields, I've set it to the same admin email. Could the double email do with this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268134
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Receiving 2 copies of order created emails
Hi,
That's not the problem.
I suppose that the problem comes from the "order admin notification" email. Edit it and make sure that the BCC and CC fields are empty otherwise, the system will send the email to you as BCC/CC on top as sending it as receiver.
That's not the problem.
I suppose that the problem comes from the "order admin notification" email. Edit it and make sure that the BCC and CC fields are empty otherwise, the system will send the email to you as BCC/CC on top as sending it as receiver.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds