- Posts: 86241
- Thank you received: 14229
Custom field not showing on back end
9 years 1 month ago #275951
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field not showing on back end
Hi,
Please download the install package on our website and install it on yours. It will add all the patchs that we've added since 1 month ago and it should fix that.
On our end, we've added a few more patchs to the custom fields system since 1 month ago so it should definitely help.
Please download the install package on our website and install it on yours. It will add all the patchs that we've added since 1 month ago and it should fix that.
On our end, we've added a few more patchs to the custom fields system since 1 month ago so it should definitely help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302524
by justme
Replied by justme on topic Custom field not showing on back end
I have just updated to 3.2 (it wasn't working with my template before) and I have the exact same issue. I have the correct latest verstion of hikshop (downloaded after this latest post). But the custom fields are not showing up in the backend or in the order confirmation. I have the exact same settings as this post. So any idea what could fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302525
by justme
Replied by justme on topic Custom field not showing on back end
I have just fixed the not showing up in the backend part. I changed the "limited to" condition, and had to select every product that it is limited to. If I select the category, the custom field does not show up in the backend. Which of course is weird, but since I don't have that many products, it is doable.
But the custom field is still not showing up in the order confirmation. I want to upgrade and update to the latest version. But since the last update took me very long to fix every change that it made to my website (including the sudden changes it made to the css what was exteremely annoying), I am not sure if I can update it now as I simply don't have the time.
So please provide a fix for 3.2.0, since I did pay for it.
But the custom field is still not showing up in the order confirmation. I want to upgrade and update to the latest version. But since the last update took me very long to fix every change that it made to my website (including the sudden changes it made to the css what was exteremely annoying), I am not sure if I can update it now as I simply don't have the time.
So please provide a fix for 3.2.0, since I did pay for it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302537
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Custom field not showing on back end
Hello,
Please do not duplicate your messages for the same issue.
CF : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...cart-in-backend.html
Thanks for your understanding.
Please do not duplicate your messages for the same issue.
CF : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...cart-in-backend.html
Thanks for your understanding.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302577
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field not showing on back end
Hi,
Note that this patch was made in July 2017. So it was included in HikaShop 3.2.0 when it was released in September 2017. So you already have the patch mentioned in this thread.
So you issue is probably different from what the user on this thread had.
Note that this patch was made in July 2017. So it was included in HikaShop 3.2.0 when it was released in September 2017. So you already have the patch mentioned in this thread.
So you issue is probably different from what the user on this thread had.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302678
by justme
Replied by justme on topic Custom field not showing on back end
Thanks for the reply.
I finally found the problem. After the upgrade the old templates for e-mails named ..modified.php did not take. It turns out I had to delete them all and create new custom templates (just pasted the old content in the new one). When I saved them, it finally worked.
I finally found the problem. After the upgrade the old templates for e-mails named ..modified.php did not take. It turns out I had to delete them all and create new custom templates (just pasted the old content in the new one). When I saved them, it finally worked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds