- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Order notification email per status
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #294619
by dancingkazzaf
Order notification email per status was created by dancingkazzaf
Hello I am trying to setup a product review email to be sent out when you manually change the order status to 'Product review' However I cant find a way to link this order status to its own email. Is there away to create my own emails for this status.
Ideally I would like an email sent out automatically 5 or 7 days after a order is made to remind the customer to review their product. I do believe this isn't possible in Hikashop so I thought the above would be a better work around.
Thanks
Ideally I would like an email sent out automatically 5 or 7 days after a order is made to remind the customer to review their product. I do believe this isn't possible in Hikashop so I thought the above would be a better work around.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294621
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order notification email per status
Hi,
You can use AcyMailing in order to send an email X days after an order is made.
Now if you want to modify the order status notification email based on the order_status you can either modify the code of the email via the interface: www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...on-email.html#209962
Or you can also duplicate the order status notification email into several emails like that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/884048-o...-e-mails.html#238463
You can use AcyMailing in order to send an email X days after an order is made.
Now if you want to modify the order status notification email based on the order_status you can either modify the code of the email via the interface: www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...on-email.html#209962
Or you can also duplicate the order status notification email into several emails like that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/884048-o...-e-mails.html#238463
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 2 months ago #295253
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Order notification email per status
Sorry I had forgot I had posted this. From the links below I still don't understand how you create a new email as I can't find these lines order_status_notification.preload.php to order_status_notification.shipped.preload.php. Where would they be so I can duplicate and change the line to correspond to a new order status?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #295265
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order notification email per status
The file order_status_notification.html.php that you can duplicate to order_status_notification.shipped.html.php is located in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #295320
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Order notification email per status
Thats works great thank. Just tested it.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by dancingkazzaf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds