- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Different Price per size
- rocketmouse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #297744
by rocketmouse
Different Price per size was created by rocketmouse
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE11
How can I create an item that has different prices per size?
So if I have a coffee that comes in small medium, and large, How would I create the pricing option with a drop down?
What if they wanted to add flavoring as well?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE11
How can I create an item that has different prices per size?
So if I have a coffee that comes in small medium, and large, How would I create the pricing option with a drop down?
What if they wanted to add flavoring as well?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 weeks ago #297745
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Different Price per size
Hi,
1. You can use a characteristic:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
2. You might want to use a second characteristic or an option for the flavoring:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ct-page/with-options
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#options
1. You can use a characteristic:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
2. You might want to use a second characteristic or an option for the flavoring:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ct-page/with-options
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds