- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 1
Cron Job that will Export Orders onto the Google Sheet
7 years 8 months ago #303263
by Yumul
Cron Job that will Export Orders onto the Google Sheet was created by Yumul
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2.
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi,
Is there any way that I can export all orders to the Google sheet? I need to set up a CRON that will do the job.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Gary
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2.
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi,
Is there any way that I can export all orders to the Google sheet? I need to set up a CRON that will do the job.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Gary
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #303274
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cron Job that will Export Orders onto the Google Sheet
Hi,
There is no system to do that as far as I know.
HikaShop has a mass action system that can allow you to export all orders as a CSV or XLS and send that file as an email attachment:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html
Maybe you can then use something like that to connect the email to google drive to send the file to google drive and from there open it in google sheet ?:
zapier.com/apps/email/integrations/googl...ents-to-google-drive
I'm not familiar with the integration between drive and sheets so I'm not sure if that's possible.
There is no system to do that as far as I know.
HikaShop has a mass action system that can allow you to export all orders as a CSV or XLS and send that file as an email attachment:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html
Maybe you can then use something like that to connect the email to google drive to send the file to google drive and from there open it in google sheet ?:
zapier.com/apps/email/integrations/googl...ents-to-google-drive
I'm not familiar with the integration between drive and sheets so I'm not sure if that's possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds