Skip to main content

export order information

More
10 years 2 months ago #246085 by river
Replied by river on topic export order information
Hikashop 2.6.3

I am using the quickbooks export hikashop plugin.

but I need it to display the brand name of each product as well

How can I modefy the file quickbooksexport.php to display product_manufacturer_id/brand name ?

any advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #246104 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic export order information
Hi,

It will require loading the brand name from the database with a left join query between the product and category table as the data isn't stored in the $rows array coming from the order in the database.
You'll need a developer to help you with that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum