- Thank you received: 0
No out of stock plugin
- WensinkDesign
-
Topic Author
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #176816
by WensinkDesign
No out of stock plugin was created by WensinkDesign
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I read several threads about a plugin that notices you when a product is (almost) out of stock. How do I activate it? I already did activate cron task, but there is no 'out of stock' plugin displayed in my plugin-list.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I read several threads about a plugin that notices you when a product is (almost) out of stock. How do I activate it? I already did activate cron task, but there is no 'out of stock' plugin displayed in my plugin-list.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance!
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by WensinkDesign.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176822
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No out of stock plugin
Hi,
This "out of stock" plugin is only available with the Business edition of HikaShop.
If you need to upgrade from the Essential to the Business edition, you can do it on this link:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/upgrade-my-version.html
This "out of stock" plugin is only available with the Business edition of HikaShop.
If you need to upgrade from the Essential to the Business edition, you can do it on this link:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/upgrade-my-version.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds