Skip to main content

HIKASHOP and ARTISTEER 4.0

More
14 years 1 day ago - 14 years 1 day ago #67817 by jchorch
use artisteer 4.0 to create templates and I can not understand why it does not work in column assignment categories and / or styles on display - >> css

help please, thanks!

link: webya.com.ar/demo2
Last edit: 14 years 1 day ago by jchorch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #67840 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Can you tell me how did you configured your category menus ? (with screenshots for example).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #67842 by nicolas
The categories menu on your right area is not a hikashop category listing module. I don't know how you created it but the links on that module do not have any URL attached to them so it's normal that nothing happens when you click on them.
We will indeed need more information on how you created that module in order to help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68071 by jchorch

google translate wrote: hello friends thank you very much for answering!
I tell them:
as I'm new, my first impression was that there were many things that did not work or were very rare that some styles are managed from hikashop and others from the joomla template.
the worst thing was that I could not configure the columns in the categories, but I succeeded! ^ ^ I had to go to the "hikashop options" in the category of example and change "content type" = category (default) "products" and there, began operating that I could choose 2 or 3 or 4 columns example. =)

The categories do not give importance side, I have not worked on them.

The only category to test is running the "category of such" in the url: webya.com.ar/demo2.

Thank you very much, I'm going! =)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68170 by nicolas
So you're all good if I understand correctly ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68274 by jchorch
if there is still some details like:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...nk-in-modal-pop.html

but if all goes well, thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum