- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
When importing always existing products
12 years 7 months ago #142510
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic When importing always existing products
Hi Nikolas.
I finally found time to test it. It didn t work for me.
I uploaded the csv. Normally it should add 1 new category with name κατηγορια νεα under my category with id 135.
Instead of this it added a new category under products with name 135 and under this a subcategory with name κατηγορια νεα.
I m trying to import categories only. This is the way isn't it?
Thank you!
I finally found time to test it. It didn t work for me.
I uploaded the csv. Normally it should add 1 new category with name κατηγορια νεα under my category with id 135.
Instead of this it added a new category under products with name 135 and under this a subcategory with name κατηγορια νεα.
I m trying to import categories only. This is the way isn't it?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142684
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic When importing always existing products
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143172
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic When importing always existing products
Goodmorning Nicolas!
I still have problem importing categories. Ican t understand how can I import 2en level sub category and still ids aren t working. They come as names in my db
I still have problem importing categories. Ican t understand how can I import 2en level sub category and still ids aren t working. They come as names in my db
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143362
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic When importing always existing products
Hi,
You have entered the id of the parent category in the parent_category. The import system doesn't support that yet (it will in next version of HikaShop actually).
What I was talking about in my previous message was about giving directly the id of the category in the categories column of your product information row in the CSV, which is different than what you're trying to do now with that CSV.
You have entered the id of the parent category in the parent_category. The import system doesn't support that yet (it will in next version of HikaShop actually).
What I was talking about in my previous message was about giving directly the id of the category in the categories column of your product information row in the CSV, which is different than what you're trying to do now with that CSV.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143389
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic When importing always existing products
Ok. So I ll be waiting for the next release because I have many dublicated names in the categories and its imposible to import that way.
But How can I import sub/sub categories. Can You give me an example? Did you see my csv?
But How can I import sub/sub categories. Can You give me an example? Did you see my csv?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143632
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic When importing always existing products
please tell me the format if I have sub/sub/sub categories for the import.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143641
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic When importing always existing products
Please tell me as fast as you can, beacause I have the client over my head.
How will my csv look like if I have 3 main categories 3 subcategories to each main, and 3 more categiries to each sub.
Thanks!
How will my csv look like if I have 3 main categories 3 subcategories to each main, and 3 more categiries to each sub.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143644
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic When importing always existing products
ok. I found it.
The order of your entries in the csv is important. First from the 1est level and down
The order of your entries in the csv is important. First from the 1est level and down
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds