- Posts: 146
- Thank you received: 2
Variants no showing on CSV import
11 years 8 months ago #188465
by sison2466
Replied by sison2466 on topic Variants no showing on CSV import
Related question. I having odd behavior on some products, where the variants show out of stock on the product page, even though the backend shows stock (Screenshot)
To confound me further, when I go into the variant in the backend and hit save (NO CHANGES), then refresh the product page, then it shows in stock.
Any ideas?
To confound me further, when I go into the variant in the backend and hit save (NO CHANGES), then refresh the product page, then it shows in stock.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188501
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Variants no showing on CSV import
Hi,
On the given screenshot for the frontend, the stock is well on 166 as in the backend.
How do you have imported your products ? Via csv file ? Do you had any errors displayed ?
What is your HikaShop version ?
On the given screenshot for the frontend, the stock is well on 166 as in the backend.
How do you have imported your products ? Via csv file ? Do you had any errors displayed ?
What is your HikaShop version ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188639
by sison2466
Replied by sison2466 on topic Variants no showing on CSV import
Imported using CSV file. First import had errors, as I did not have main and variant properly set up. Reimported properly and had no errors.
Hikashop 2.3.5
Hikashop 2.3.5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #189804
by sison2466
Replied by sison2466 on topic Variants no showing on CSV import
Hi Xavier,
Just checking to see if we might have found a solution. I can't figure out why the variants are not showing an option button, even though there is stock.
Issue exists with some products with variants, but not all.
Just checking to see if we might have found a solution. I can't figure out why the variants are not showing an option button, even though there is stock.
Issue exists with some products with variants, but not all.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sison2466.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189806
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variants no showing on CSV import
Hi,
Could you provide:
- a link to the product page
- the piece of the CSV for that product, the variants and the options along with the columns title line
- if you modified the product, a screenshot of the product edition page
Could you provide:
- a link to the product page
- the piece of the CSV for that product, the variants and the options along with the columns title line
- if you modified the product, a screenshot of the product edition page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194433
by phil2010
Replied by phil2010 on topic Variants no showing on CSV import
I have set the default varient so it will show on a phpMyadmin csv export but got errors when I tried to re import the csv into the import function of hikashop.
Do I need to deleate all the existing products befofore I impart them again or are they suposed to update?
Thanks
Do I need to deleate all the existing products befofore I impart them again or are they suposed to update?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194494
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variants no showing on CSV import
Hi,
This CSV doesn't contain any product data. It contains addresses.
The CSV import can only import products so it's normal that you're getting errors if you're using that CSV.
This CSV doesn't contain any product data. It contains addresses.
The CSV import can only import products so it's normal that you're getting errors if you're using that CSV.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194541
by phil2010
Replied by phil2010 on topic Variants no showing on CSV import
can you direct me to the way I can import the categories and products from my hika shop on joomla 2.5 to my new site running joomla 3.4
Do I need to import through MyphpAdmin
Do I need to import through MyphpAdmin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194561
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variants no showing on CSV import
The simplest is to export all the hikashop_* tables from your old database and import it in your new database via phpmyadmin after changing the tables prefixes in the exported file.
Then, copy the folder media/com_hikashop/from the old to the new website.
Finally, install HikaShop on your new website and it should find all your data from the previous website.
Then, copy the folder media/com_hikashop/from the old to the new website.
Finally, install HikaShop on your new website and it should find all your data from the previous website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194617
by phil2010
Replied by phil2010 on topic Variants no showing on CSV import
Great.. thankyou
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds