- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
I need an XML to Spec for bidorbuy website
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 months ago #244102
by MoverShaker
I need an XML to Spec for bidorbuy website was created by MoverShaker
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 46.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Do we have or how do I get an XML in the spec provided?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 46.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Do we have or how do I get an XML in the spec provided?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244106
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I need an XML to Spec for bidorbuy website
Hi,
The only XML you can generate by default with HikaShop is a Google Products XML:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...google-products.html
I couldn't find specs about bidorbuy. They just tell you to contact them if you want to do that:
support.bidorbuy.co.za/index.php?/Knowle...isting-of-your-items
So I would first recommend you to contact them.
See if they can help and if the Google Products XML might help.
If not, then, ask them to provide the format they need and you can contact our partners to have a plugin developed for those specs or do it on your end:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
The only XML you can generate by default with HikaShop is a Google Products XML:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...google-products.html
I couldn't find specs about bidorbuy. They just tell you to contact them if you want to do that:
support.bidorbuy.co.za/index.php?/Knowle...isting-of-your-items
So I would first recommend you to contact them.
See if they can help and if the Google Products XML might help.
If not, then, ask them to provide the format they need and you can contact our partners to have a plugin developed for those specs or do it on your end:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244139
by MattAv
Replied by MattAv on topic I need an XML to Spec for bidorbuy website
Hi Movershaker,
Have you been assisted by someone at bidorbuy yet?
I have attached the XML spec for bidorbuy.
Please email hello@bidorbuy.co.za and ask to speak to a Category Manager, if you have any questions or need any help.
Kind Regards,
MattAv
Have you been assisted by someone at bidorbuy yet?
I have attached the XML spec for bidorbuy.
Please email hello@bidorbuy.co.za and ask to speak to a Category Manager, if you have any questions or need any help.
Kind Regards,
MattAv
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds