How are affiliate clicks recorded?
12 years 1 week ago #172219
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How are affiliate clicks recorded?
Hi,
Nicolas told me that he will take a look but, one week passed and I see that there is still no answer..
Well, I made the checks and I saw that your plugin "hikashopaffiliate" had an access "registered".
It means that the plugin was not load for users except registered users.. So it can just no work at all !
Regards,
Nicolas told me that he will take a look but, one week passed and I see that there is still no answer..
Well, I made the checks and I saw that your plugin "hikashopaffiliate" had an access "registered".
It means that the plugin was not load for users except registered users.. So it can just no work at all !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172238
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic How are affiliate clicks recorded?
Hi Jerome,
Thanks for the help and pointing me to this setting. Clicks are now recorded.
One (minor) thing: I see that 2 records are shown per click. One with and one without partner ID. That is normal?
Sjaak
Thanks for the help and pointing me to this setting. Clicks are now recorded.
One (minor) thing: I see that 2 records are shown per click. One with and one without partner ID. That is normal?
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172246
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How are affiliate clicks recorded?
Hi,
You have a plugin or something which add some javascript and redirect the first displayed page to the same url.
So the affiliation "click" is recorded twice, and the second one have as "referrer" the called page in your website.
For what I saw, the problem is not related to HikaShop.
Regards,
You have a plugin or something which add some javascript and redirect the first displayed page to the same url.
So the affiliation "click" is recorded twice, and the second one have as "referrer" the called page in your website.
For what I saw, the problem is not related to HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds