- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping
15 years 6 months ago #10664
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping
Hi,
Please check the FAQ on that page:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
That will give you information about what could be missing if you don't see your shipping methods on the checkout.
Please check the FAQ on that page:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
That will give you information about what could be missing if you don't see your shipping methods on the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10706
by petrocksa
Replied by petrocksa on topic Re: Shipping
Perfect, I read somewhere on another post that you dont take much time off work Nicolas...Take a day and go to the beach or be with some friends!
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10711
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping
Thank you for your kind words.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10846
by petrocksa
Replied by petrocksa on topic Re: Shipping
Nicolas,
My boss just told me this could be a deal breaker on the application if I dont get it fixed. Our shipping is out of control. What is the best way to set up shipping? I have attached a screen shot, The cart is not adding shipping to the total. Can I give you a login to the site and have you fix it? I would really hate to get shut down with all of the work we added to this. Thanks Nicolas.
My boss just told me this could be a deal breaker on the application if I dont get it fixed. Our shipping is out of control. What is the best way to set up shipping? I have attached a screen shot, The cart is not adding shipping to the total. Can I give you a login to the site and have you fix it? I would really hate to get shut down with all of the work we added to this. Thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10850
by petrocksa
Replied by petrocksa on topic Re: Shipping
Nicolas, I was able to get the shipping to work but since there is no zip code tracking for the united states, we could be toast. Is there an addon or plugin that will calculate shipping based on zip code? I have a UPS pdf that explains how to calculate it but not enough knowledge to put it to use. Think you would help? I think I understand the shipping.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10853
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping
There is nothing to calculate shipping from the zip code. There is no UPS shipping plugin either for now... Someone would have to develop it first...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds