- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Re: No address fields at check out
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #12714
by vilding
No address fields at check out was created by vilding
I'm using the free version where you can not register users. I have a problem at check out since no fields for entering shipping address or billing address is not displayed. I have even tried to move the _address in workflow but it still does not show. Payment and shipping methods is visible and working.
Please help!
/Mikael
Please help!
/Mikael
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by vilding.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12718
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No address fields at check out
If you're already logged in, you should have a "new" button where you can click to enter your address. Is that why you're saying that you don't see the address form ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12719
by vilding
Replied by vilding on topic Re: No address fields at check out
I do not see any "New" button. My site does not require log in, and I tried to log out of admin as well. No "New" button or any address/shipping fields. When trying to proceed with check out (update/next) the system displays the message "Create or choose address". But there is no place to do this.
Thanks for your swift reply!
Thanks for your swift reply!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12734
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No address fields at check out
What checkout workflow are you using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318511
by CeliaH
Replied by CeliaH on topic Re: No address fields at check out
I have the same issue, please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318516
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No address fields at check out
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds