Skip to main content

Checkout issue with payment and shipping

More
15 years 5 months ago #13232 by bizr6
Hi, I'm fairly new to hikashop, joomla and have no php experience.

I have recently added hikashop to my works website and the checkout worked perfectly when I tested it before adding all our products. However now for some reason when I login at the checkout the options for payment and shipping method don't show up properly or at all. I noticed when I removed my address you could see "Store Pick Up" and "Pay on Pick Up" which is fine but then you click next and nothing happens.

Any ideas on what it could be?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13251 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum