- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Product URL only shown after purchase
I am using the free version of HikaShop on Joomla 1.6. I don't have a problem adding code in order to achieve this, but I don't know what code or where to add it.
Thanks in advance for you help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am thinking though that it might be achievable by editing the view files. I could remove the Product URL from the product description and have it display in the orders area with the download link. I am unable to test this theory because of another issue, though. I edit a file under Display->Views, hit Save and then check the file and all my changes are gone. It says "Successfully Saved", but I changed it probably 30 times before it finally saved the changes on just the one file. I haven't been able to get any others to keep the changes even after dozens of tries.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What strange is that you're saying that it works sometimes...
In all cases, you can always copy the view files from components/com_hikashop/views to templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop via FTP and make your modifications directly without using the interface...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What do I need to change to make the URL display on the Order Show page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I would like someone to be able to login and click a menu link such as "My Digital Products" and see all of their purchased digital downloads and the URLs that go with them. Instead of an Order Listing, I want a Product Listing of just purchased products for that particular user.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
$p = hikashop::get('class.product');
$data = $p->get($product->product_id);
and then use $data instead of $product in your code.
Also not that the foreach is inside a table tag. so you need to add tr and td tags or move your code around so that it displays inside a tr td.
If you want to have a specific view listing the downloadable files of the user, there is no such feature in hikashop. You either need to write it or ask someone to develop it for you. We can propose such development. If you're interested, you can use our contact form to request a quote:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am working on just displaying the Manufacturer URL in the Order view. I am editing the Order->Show page. I want the product code (and/or product name) to be a link to the manufacturer URL.
This is the section of code I want to change:
I have tried several different ways of writing the link, but none of them have been successful so I am back to square one. The code for the title link looks like it references the URL, but it doesn't ever go to the manufacturer URL.
Ideally, I would like to just change this section:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<a class="hikashop_order_product_link" href="<?php echo $product->product_url; ?>" target="_blank"><?php echo $product->product_url; ?></a>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The link doesn't actually display the product url.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The full code from my Order Show page for the product display table is:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
< ? php echo $product->product_url; ? >
instead of the code:
<?php echo $product->product_url; ?>
Because of the spaces you added in the tags, it doesn't work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.