- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Product URL only shown after purchase
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #20359
by snatrott
Replied by snatrott on topic Re: Product URL only shown after purchase
I only added the spaces so that it would appear in the post. There are no spaces in my PHP code in the actual file.
I am attaching the show.php file, so you can see what the code actually looks like:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
I am attaching the show.php file, so you can see what the code actually looks like:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by snatrott.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20383
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product URL only shown after purchase
Then it's good. However, looking at the code on our end, I see that the product information is not loaded at that point. So you will have to do like this instead :
if(!empty($product->product_id)){
$class = hikashop::get('class.product');
$prod = $class->get($product->product_id);
echo $prod->product_url;
}
if(!empty($product->product_id)){
$class = hikashop::get('class.product');
$prod = $class->get($product->product_id);
echo $prod->product_url;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #20391
by snatrott
Replied by snatrott on topic Re: Product URL only shown after purchase
Awesome!! That worked perfectly! Thanks SO much. At some point I will have to make it so that you can view all of the downloaded products in one area instead of going to the orders screen first, but that will have to wait.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds