Skip to main content

Images: height and width

More
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #16132 by Llanut
Hello

I have some problems with images hikashop.

1-How can I do to make thumbnails of each category have different sizes? I want in a category is the width 300px and height 200px. And in the other category is the 300px height and 200px width.

2-How do I get the mini-thumbnails are bigger in product view?

URL1: s358553836.mialojamiento.es/odeclassport...ut=listing&Itemid=13

URl2: s358553836.mialojamiento.es/odeclassport...out=listing&Itemid=8

Thanks.
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Llanut.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16142 by nicolas
You can use such CSS code :

#hikashop_category_information_menu_ZZZ .hikashop_product_image img {width: XXXpx !important; height: YYYpx !important; }

where XXX and YYY are the width and height desired and ZZZ the id of your menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16159 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Images: height and width
Ok!Thanks!

I change size wiht diferent category, but my problem still have not solved, because you wanted to delete the space between image and text.

Looking at the picture attached.



I removed the spaces from the red squares, which remains as the green square.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16160 by nicolas
For the red space, you need that CSS:

#hikashop_category_information_menu_ZZZ .hikashop_product_image{ height: YYYpx !important; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16163 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Images: height and width
I think the problem is not in the picture, could be the size of the cell of the table.

You tell me that I change the image but the problem is that both categories have the same table. I think you need to modify is the cell of the table.

Only when I change this celda resize the image in Configuration> Files: thumbnail height and width of the thumbnail



Thanks for fast replies!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16164 by nicolas
There is no cells. The layout is done with divs... The class hikashop_product_image of the CSS I gave you is for the div of "cells" so if you use it you will resize the cell and not the image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16166 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Images: height and width
Yes!

Is possible to modify sizes of div?

What could be the solution?

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16167 by nicolas
Yes ! With the CSS I posted before:
#hikashop_category_information_menu_ZZZ .hikashop_product_image{ height: YYYpx !important; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16171 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Images: height and width
Ougg!!! Sorry! :P

Now is perfect!

But if I want to change div in product view??

Thanks a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16172 by nicolas
You can modify the sie of the div on the product page with this:
.hikashop_product_main_image_thumb{ height: YYYpx !important; }

but that modifies it for all the products.

The easiest in your case will be to remove the code:
<?php echo $style;?>
from the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views. You should have it in two places there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16193 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Images: height and width
Many thanks for your answer! It works perfectly!!

What should be done to change the sizes of a module?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16198 by nicolas
Could you give more information ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16203 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Images: height and width
I mean,

I've changed the menu _13, with

#hikashop_category_information_menu_ZZZ .hikashop_product_image{ height: YYYpx !important; },

but I have a right module with random products, how I do the same thing I did in the menu, change the size of div?.

Url: Link of problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16209 by nicolas
You need to use that in that case:

#hikashop_category_information_module_ZZZ .hikashop_product_image{ height: YYYpx !important; }

where ZZZ is the id of your module.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16212 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Images: height and width
Thanks!!!!

Good job!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #17187 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Images: height and width
I found a problem when you choose different carecteristiques clicker, the images move.

Link of problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #17200 by nicolas
If you update to the latest version of HikaShop that problem should be solved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #17252 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Images: height and width
I updated to 1.5.0 and the problem haven't solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #17254 by nicolas
If you customized product views in the menu Display->Views, please remove the customization.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #17304 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Images: height and width
I put CSS in "default", and the problem exist.

Problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum