- Posts: 86250
- Thank you received: 14236
Images: height and width
15 years 4 months ago #17306
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Images: height and width
The CSS is not related.
Could you do a screenshot of the files tab of the configuration page so that we can see how you setup your images options ?
Could you do a screenshot of the files tab of the configuration page so that we can see how you setup your images options ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17310
by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Images: height and width
I find the problem, in Displays>Views : Product->show, I only deleted 1 <?php echo $style;?>, and I see that it is 2 times, I delete all <?php echo $style;?> and the problem is solved.
thanks!!!
thanks!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49151
by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Images: height and width
Hi
I upgrade to Hikashop Business, and I remove the customization, and the old problem appears.
you can see in link
I want delete the space into image and thumbails.
I upgrade to Hikashop Business, and I remove the customization, and the old problem appears.
you can see in link
I want delete the space into image and thumbails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49223
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Images: height and width
That's because you have a height of 300 in your product page image height option of the Display tab of the configuration I would say. Remove it and it should do what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49237
by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Images: height and width
Yes!
it works!!!
Thanks!!
it works!!!
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds