- Posts: 86243
- Thank you received: 14232
Setting up an import with Options and Multiple...
15 years 3 months ago #18414
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Setting up an import with Options and Multiple...
In your CSV, you set the default variant to 36,Chestnut in your main products. However, you don't have that variant defined anywhere in your CSV. So it's normal that HikaShop deactivate the default value so that your customers can't buy a variant which doesn't exists...
There was no link in your message. You're previous link is still not working.
There was no link in your message. You're previous link is still not working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FreshIdeas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
15 years 3 months ago #18417
by FreshIdeas
Replied by FreshIdeas on topic Re: Setting up an import with Options and Multiple...
Ahhh... I got it! I realize the error. I deleted three lines thinking that may be why I was getting the extra drop down boxes. THIS is the original file.
Not sure why the link isn't working..
But any ideas from looking at this file why the variants would produce extra drop-downs?
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Not sure why the link isn't working..
But any ideas from looking at this file why the variants would produce extra drop-downs?
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18434
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Setting up an import with Options and Multiple...
I don't see any extra dropdowns on the page
174.121.38.60/~hhware/index.php?option=c...&category_pathway=95
of your product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FreshIdeas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
15 years 3 months ago #18460
by FreshIdeas
Replied by FreshIdeas on topic Re: Setting up an import with Options and Multiple...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18481
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Setting up an import with Options and Multiple...
You didn't include a CSV in your post.
I went on your website and looked at your product 62555 where I can see that you indeed have three dropdowns where you only have one characteristic. In the "manage variant" section of that product, only one variant has a size set. The other variants don't. So it's normal that it doesn't display correctly as the variants data is not correct. That means that the problem is in your CSV which is not correct...Or that you're doing something to the product/characteristics after importing them.
I don't know how you're able to have so much problems with the import...everyone else is using it with variants, options, characteristics, etc, and it works for them...
I went on your website and looked at your product 62555 where I can see that you indeed have three dropdowns where you only have one characteristic. In the "manage variant" section of that product, only one variant has a size set. The other variants don't. So it's normal that it doesn't display correctly as the variants data is not correct. That means that the problem is in your CSV which is not correct...Or that you're doing something to the product/characteristics after importing them.
I don't know how you're able to have so much problems with the import...everyone else is using it with variants, options, characteristics, etc, and it works for them...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FreshIdeas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
15 years 3 months ago #18487
by FreshIdeas
Replied by FreshIdeas on topic Re: Setting up an import with Options and Multiple...
here is the file.
I don't know why I'm having so many problems either! I'm cursed.
I don't know why I'm having so many problems either! I'm cursed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FreshIdeas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #18488
by FreshIdeas
Replied by FreshIdeas on topic Re: Setting up an import with Options and Multiple...
here is the file.
I don't know why I'm having so many problems either! I'm cursed.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
I don't know why I'm having so many problems either! I'm cursed.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by FreshIdeas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18497
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Setting up an import with Options and Multiple...
Again, I already told you that the default value of the characteristic of the main product should be in the variants...
Your product "Dr. Bristol Eggbutt Snaffle" has a size of 5, but you don't have a variant with a size of 5 for that product (you only have the sizes "4 3/4" and "5 1/2"), it's normal that it doesn't work. It's the same for all the other products in that CSV.
Also, the product "Miracle Collar" has the product_code "Miracle-Collar-S" but its variants have a product_parent_id of "Miracle-Collar-5". 5 and S being different, that product won't have any variant once imported.
Your product "Dr. Bristol Eggbutt Snaffle" has a size of 5, but you don't have a variant with a size of 5 for that product (you only have the sizes "4 3/4" and "5 1/2"), it's normal that it doesn't work. It's the same for all the other products in that CSV.
Also, the product "Miracle Collar" has the product_code "Miracle-Collar-S" but its variants have a product_parent_id of "Miracle-Collar-5". 5 and S being different, that product won't have any variant once imported.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds