- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Unable to "buy" product
15 years 10 months ago #1706
by panosm763
Unable to "buy" product was created by panosm763
Hello, i installed HikaShop on my Joomla but i cannot
buy products iv just created.
What am i missing?
I have 2 products.
I ve created the menu
I ve setted the payment method(pay on deliver) delivery method
What am missing?
I have a fresh joomla installation with no demo staff installed
Do i need any special plugin?
buy products iv just created.
What am i missing?
I have 2 products.
I ve created the menu
I ve setted the payment method(pay on deliver) delivery method
What am missing?
I have a fresh joomla installation with no demo staff installed
Do i need any special plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1707
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unable to "buy" product
Hi,
There is not special plugin needed. I invite you to follow our FAQ on that matter which explains point by point why you wouldn't see the shipping selection or the payment selection screen during the checkout and what you can do:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
There is not special plugin needed. I invite you to follow our FAQ on that matter which explains point by point why you wouldn't see the shipping selection or the payment selection screen during the checkout and what you can do:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #1708
by panosm763
Replied by panosm763 on topic Re: Unable to "buy" product
Actually i dont have the add to cart button.
EDIT:
Im reading the guide again.
Im trying to create the menu but i dont have the option:
Product "Show Layout" link
Im using the basic edition. Is that a problem?
EDIT:
Im reading the guide again.
Im trying to create the menu but i dont have the option:
Product "Show Layout" link
Im using the basic edition. Is that a problem?
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by panosm763.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1709
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unable to "buy" product
There are two options which could result in that:
1/ The HikaShop option "Display 'Add to cart' button " of your menu which would be to Off.
2/ The "Catalogue" option under the tab "Display" of the configuration page of HikaShop which would be to On.
1/ The HikaShop option "Display 'Add to cart' button " of your menu which would be to Off.
2/ The "Catalogue" option under the tab "Display" of the configuration page of HikaShop which would be to On.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1710
by panosm763
Replied by panosm763 on topic Re: Unable to "buy" product
I LOVE YOU...
It was the Catalogue mode!!!!
Million thanks.. I was stuck for over 2 hours
It was the Catalogue mode!!!!
Million thanks.. I was stuck for over 2 hours
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds