- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
How do I set up the sizes in the CSS for import?
- Andreas_Sweden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago #17388
by Andreas_Sweden
Replied by Andreas_Sweden on topic Re: How do I set up the sizes in the CSS for import?
I did set up the name in the new CSV and the problem is still there
product_name;product_description;product_code;product_parent_id;product_weight;product_keywords;product_meta_description;price_value;storlek;images;categories;price_currency_id
product_name;product_description;product_code;product_parent_id;product_weight;product_keywords;product_meta_description;price_value;storlek;images;categories;price_currency_id
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17399
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I set up the sizes in the CSS for import?
Please go in the "manage variants" button of your product and edit each variant and remove the variant name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Andreas_Sweden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #17400
by Andreas_Sweden
Replied by Andreas_Sweden on topic Re: How do I set up the sizes in the CSS for import?
The problem is that I have over a thousand products, so I wiould like to get arround doing that.
Is that the only way? Is it possible to pay for a customization of Hikashop to get the product code somewhere else on the product page? Or maybe the issue still remains? Or is it possible to remove it through the DB once all products have been imported?
Is that the only way? Is it possible to pay for a customization of Hikashop to get the product code somewhere else on the product page? Or maybe the issue still remains? Or is it possible to remove it through the DB once all products have been imported?
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Andreas_Sweden.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17402
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I set up the sizes in the CSS for import?
Could you give a link to a product page so that we can see the result ?
IF you do it manually via the interface for one product, does that solves the problem for that product ?
I'm not telling you to do it for all your products, I'm just trying to understand what's going wrong.
IF you do it manually via the interface for one product, does that solves the problem for that product ?
I'm not telling you to do it for all your products, I'm just trying to understand what's going wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Andreas_Sweden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #17403
by Andreas_Sweden
Replied by Andreas_Sweden on topic Re: How do I set up the sizes in the CSS for import?
I managed to solve the problem by writing product code folowed by size instead of variant and that way it worked out
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds