- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Can't move on in the checkout process using paypal
15 years 3 months ago #18753
by webberama
Can't move on in the checkout process using paypal was created by webberama
Hi,
I created and enable Paypal (and have an account with them). When I hit the Next button it doesn't go anywhere, it submits back to the page and doesn't move forward. I noticed that there is no radio button for Paypal to be selected so maybe that's it but I'm not sure why. It does say at the bottom ("You chose the payment method: PayPal") so I'm unclear but I can't move on in the checkout.
The checkout workflow is login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Webber
I created and enable Paypal (and have an account with them). When I hit the Next button it doesn't go anywhere, it submits back to the page and doesn't move forward. I noticed that there is no radio button for Paypal to be selected so maybe that's it but I'm not sure why. It does say at the bottom ("You chose the payment method: PayPal") so I'm unclear but I can't move on in the checkout.
The checkout workflow is login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Webber
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18754
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't move on in the checkout process using paypal
Please check on the FAQ on that page:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18756
by webberama
Replied by webberama on topic Re: Can't move on in the checkout process using paypal
it was the zones, apparently I set up US as the only zone.
Thanks for the help!!
Thanks for the help!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds