- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with checkout configuration
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Otherwise, maybe it's related to the fact that you didn't publish the hikashop cart module on your pages. Could you try that ?
If that indeed works, could you try to keep the cart module unpublished and change the code:
hikaModule.innerHTML = result;
to:
{hikaModule.innerHTML = result;}
at the several places where it is in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/cart.php and see if it helps ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can't checkout. I tested in IE, Firefox and chrome.
at first I had a problem with countries and payment method for each region, I could solve it!!
I already disabled all jQuery and tested again still same problem
it doesn't show me the last step on payment.
I'm leaving you here the website www.oencantodafreiria.com
and a registerd and activated user
user: orapois
pass: orapois
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
On your checkout, I can see the shipping address selection view. However, I can't see the shipping method selection. That means that you didn't configure your shipping methods properly. Please check on the FAQ on that page to solve the problem:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
I'm sorry to say this, but there is only 2 possibilities!!
1st: You didn't used the user and pass I gave you. Cause I'm still having some problems with the emails that was why I gave you those.
Or you didn't understand how to work on it! I'm placing a picture with those things you didn't found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
On your checkout, I can see the shipping address selection view. However, I can't see the shipping method selection. That means that you didn't configure your shipping methods properly. Please check on the FAQ on that page to solve the problem:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
I'm sorry to say this, but there is only 2 possibilities!!
1st: You didn't used the user and pass I gave you. Cause I'm still having some problems with the emails that was why I gave you those.
Or you didn't understand how to work on it! I'm placing a picture with those things you didn't found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The shipping is activated automatically if you have the shipping view in the "checkout workflow" option of the configuration and that you specify a weight for the products (or that the option "Force shipping regardless of weight" is activated).
If you don't want hikashop to require a shipping selection for your products you should either:
1. remove the weight from the products if you set one or deactivate the option 'Force shipping regardless of weight' of the configuration.
2. remove the shipping_ view from the "checkout workflow" option of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.