- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
3rd party payment gateway
- waynedejager
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I have read the payment gateway tutorial but am not a programmer and would rather pay someone for this to be done as soon as possible.
Please advise where this post can be made to 3rd party developers or yourselves to get done urgently (as mentioned i have all the virtuemart code which works fine)
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We can also do it for you. We'll send you a quote in private.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can find the documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ment-iveri-form.html
That plugin is installed by default in HikaShop.
Unfortunately, our schedule is already full for the foreseeable future so we can't take any development project for now. You would have to ask a 3rd party developer to do that for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I urgently need some assistance with implementation of the iVeri payment gateway. I have read the documentation as mentioned in the link above. I am also having issues with user registration however I am trying to determine if thats Joomla related or component related.
Regards,
Johnno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
With the implementation of iVery payment gateway ?
Do you mean the configuration ?
Can you explain your problem ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have enabled the plug in and entered my application ID, however on checkout when card details have been entered and the "next" button pushed, the screen refreshes to a blank screen. I am not sure how the process goes from there and how I access the actual gateway.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you activate the debug mode in Joomla and re-test the checkout payment ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
waynedejager wrote: I need a payment gateway for "payfast" - i have been using this payment gateway on Virtuemart and need to now have it on Hikashop.
I have read the payment gateway tutorial but am not a programmer and would rather pay someone for this to be done as soon as possible.
Please advise where this post can be made to 3rd party developers or yourselves to get done urgently (as mentioned i have all the virtuemart code which works fine)
Regards
Setting up Third Party Payment gateways require good quality hardware, software and bandwidth connected to Visa/Master Card databases.
Also what technology are you seeking to use? PHP, Python, ASP, ColdFusion, Perl, JSP? Something else?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.