- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Product Image popup
- michaelbuttitta
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #21129
by michaelbuttitta
Michael Buttitta
Hot Picks USA
Product Image popup was created by michaelbuttitta
Issue: how can I modify code to display (or not display) products in a pop up, new page, etc.
I have gone through all the posts in the forum about the lightbox/popup to display big product images not working with Firefox 5. I also think per I.E. and other browsers, opening a new tab is very disruptive to the shopping experience, and I'd rather turn it off if this is the only option to prevent that. But a lot of the replies are with people who have a better understanding of hikashop code, and there may be code youve provided on the forum page as a solution but I would have no idea where to implement it in your code.
What would be very beneficial is some type of quick steo-by-step guide on how to do the following 3 things that any novice user could implement per the product images that pop up:
1. Disable pop up completely
2. Pop up in a sized window, with parameters as to the size
3. Pop up in a new tab (to make up for browsers like FF5 simply not working)
Thank you for any help!
~Michael
I have gone through all the posts in the forum about the lightbox/popup to display big product images not working with Firefox 5. I also think per I.E. and other browsers, opening a new tab is very disruptive to the shopping experience, and I'd rather turn it off if this is the only option to prevent that. But a lot of the replies are with people who have a better understanding of hikashop code, and there may be code youve provided on the forum page as a solution but I would have no idea where to implement it in your code.
What would be very beneficial is some type of quick steo-by-step guide on how to do the following 3 things that any novice user could implement per the product images that pop up:
1. Disable pop up completely
2. Pop up in a sized window, with parameters as to the size
3. Pop up in a new tab (to make up for browsers like FF5 simply not working)
Thank you for any help!
~Michael
Michael Buttitta
Hot Picks USA
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21139
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Image popup
What you want to do is quite easy. You can just follow the directions on that post:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...ils-image.html#19937
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds