Skip to main content

Affiliate account activation - default=no?

More
15 years 1 month ago #23423 by 4u2corp
Hi,

I have a little problem with affiliate settings which causes me a big trouble and delays moving to production.

Here are my settings for the affiliate checkbox:


and yet, when I register the default value for "Affiliate account active" is "no".

It it bug or I got something wrong?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23437 by nicolas
Hi,

Well, if you don't display the checkbox, there is no default value of the checkbox...
The checkbox and the information in the database are two different things.
When there is the checkbox displayed, the value in the database will come from the value from the checkbox. When the checkbox is not displayed, the value in the database will just be 0.

You can read the post on www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...s.html?lang=en#23432 for more information about the default 0 value in the database and how to change it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23569 by 4u2corp
I see - Thanks Nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum