- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Please configure your payment methods No payment m
- davepitonyak
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 1 month ago #24677
by davepitonyak
Please configure your payment methods No payment m was created by davepitonyak
Please configure your payment methods No payment methods found
This is the dialog box I get when I try to check out of my HikaShop. I have gone over all configurations and can't figure out what is wrong. www.colorado-atelier.com is my website and anyone is free to try to checkout through the "SHOP" page and comment on any ideas. Thanks, DaveP :(
This is the dialog box I get when I try to check out of my HikaShop. I have gone over all configurations and can't figure out what is wrong. www.colorado-atelier.com is my website and anyone is free to try to checkout through the "SHOP" page and comment on any ideas. Thanks, DaveP :(
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24679
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Please configure your payment methods No payment m
I can see your paypal payment method on your checkout.
So either you figured it out, or you restricted your paypal plugin to a zone and your address is outside that zone.
You can check a list of possible problems there: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
So either you figured it out, or you restricted your paypal plugin to a zone and your address is outside that zone.
You can check a list of possible problems there: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- davepitonyak
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #24692
by davepitonyak
Replied by davepitonyak on topic Re: Please configure your payment methods No payment m
It says there is a payment chosen but the error message still shows up on the top of the page. Also when you click on the "Next" button it returns to the same page and does not progress any further.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24698
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Please configure your payment methods No payment m
I registered on your website to make but I don't have any error messages.
However, I see that there is a shipping address selection but no shipping methods. It means that you set a weight in your products but you didn't configure any shipping methods.
Again, please look at the page below which will tell you all the possible cases what what you can do about it:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
However, I see that there is a shipping address selection but no shipping methods. It means that you set a weight in your products but you didn't configure any shipping methods.
Again, please look at the page below which will tell you all the possible cases what what you can do about it:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds