- Posts: 86250
- Thank you received: 14236
Related Products to Show under current product?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Well that's another issue solved! Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you really want to only display a module on product pages but not under the product, you will have to edit your template and add some code around the position so that the modules of that position will only be loaded when on the product page. But then, it depends on how your template is made and require some programming skills...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
I have tried to set this up for the first time and damned if I can get anything to show up under a product.
I (thought) I followed the directions in the docs, and what was said here but I still do not get anything at all showup.
So, I have a product in a category X, there are other products in categories Z & Y. I set these 2 products to be related to my original product.
I then setup a new joomla content module. Called it related Products. Position None. All pages. Published.
The settings for the Hika part are as follows...
And Saved that.
Under Hika Shop configuration, under display, I clicked on "Modules to display under content" and selected my "related products" module, saved that.
Set syncronise with currently displayed item when possible to yes. Saved that.
Just not sure what I am doing wrong here as nothing at all shows up.
Any help would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
I swear I have read every thread I can find on this and all the common "problems" I have checked over and over.
Related products can be in any category can they not, even if they are not part of the category the main product is in?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your problem comes from that:
Under Hika Shop configuration, under display, I clicked on "Modules to display under content" and selected my "related products" module, saved that.
The option where you should do that is called "Modules under the product page" and not "Modules to display under content" which is for something else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Thankssss
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.