Skip to main content

How to remove "TOTAL with/without VAT in emails

More
14 years 11 months ago #27140 by davids
Hi How do I remove the "TOTAL with/without VAT" text in emails. We don't use VAT in the US.

Thanks,

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27180 by nicolas
Hi,

As for any text in HikaShop, you can override these texts by editing your translation file as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163602 by bludove30
I have modified my language file to change the text and still nothing changes. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #163618 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Can you show me how did you edit your language file ?
Did you changed these lines :

ORDER_TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT="TOTAL without VAT"
ORDER_TOTAL_WITH_VAT="TOTAL with VAT"

Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Jerome. Reason: fixing the translation keys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163722 by bludove30
I edited the language file using the Override window. See attached screen. I am doing exactly as I've read in your documentation and nothing makes it change until I change it above.

Additionally I have a button to update the language file but it never updates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163726 by Jerome
Hi,

Thanks to not make duplicate post/threads.
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/869404-l...with-vax-solved.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum