Skip to main content

Problem with shipping/billing address fields

More
15 years 7 months ago #8550 by nicolas
Hi,

You can easily have both shipping and billing addresses selection always displayed by editing the file address of the view checkout and removing the code:
if($this->shipping_address==$this->billing_address){
$checked = 'checked="checked" ';
$style = ' style="display:none"';
}

You can also remove the two lines below to remove the checkbox:
<input class="hikashop_checkout_shipping_same_address" <?php echo $checked; ?>type="checkbox" id="same_address" name="same_address" class="inputbox" value="yes" alt="Same address" onclick="return hikashopSameAddress(this.checked);" />
<label for="same_address"><?php echo JText::_('SAME_AS_BILLING');?></label>


Concerning the address step, what is your workflow ? Could you give a link to your shop so that we can have a look ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8589 by nata
Hi Nicolas,

Thank you very much, address selection works.


My workflow is:

cart_coupon,login,address,shipping,payment,confirm_cart_coupon_status_fields,end

The site is
www.accessibleottawa.ca/leaves
(don't be afraid, it's just my sandbox)

Thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8591 by nicolas
I was able to go to the shipping method selection view and I got the message "No shipping methods available to your location". Probably because the country I put in the address isn't in the zone that you set in your shipping methods. So it goes after the address selection on my end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8597 by nata
I changed a shipping method to USA (for your zone), but the problem was in choosing shipping adr different from billing one. I'm receiving screen with the addresses twice (I have to confirm addresses twice), and after that I'm transferred to shipping methods.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8598 by nata
Correction. It happens only if I clicked radio buttons. Please try to swap addresses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8610 by nicolas
Could you try the fix on that post: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...-not-added.html#8211
That might solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8693 by nata
Hi, It didn't help, but probably will not be big problem. Thank you again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum