- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How do I disable SqueezeBox popup for images
14 years 9 months ago #32647
by robbyrob
How do I disable SqueezeBox popup for images was created by robbyrob
I would like to disable the product image popup and just have the main image .jpg load in a separate window when the thumbnail is clicked. I need to do this so that the image loads full size as I am running a memorabilia gallery site, and the clients need to see every small detail of the product, and the SqueezeBox only opens large enough to match the screen resolution, and thats not large enough.
How is this accomplished?
Thank you
How is this accomplished?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32665
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I disable SqueezeBox popup for images
You can use the template override provided here to do that:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/3-bug-rep...sistantly.html#19343
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32687
by robbyrob
Replied by robbyrob on topic Re: How do I disable SqueezeBox popup for images
That worked
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds