- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop out of stock notification Plugin
14 years 8 months ago #34593
by Mattlab
HikaShop out of stock notification Plugin was created by Mattlab
So I was wondering since there is no documentation on this plugin that I could find...
It says Period in the basic options and allows you to set a period before order is cancelled? I thought this plugin was supposed to email you for out of stock products why is it cancelling my orders? Any ideas?
It says Period in the basic options and allows you to set a period before order is cancelled? I thought this plugin was supposed to email you for out of stock products why is it cancelling my orders? Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34636
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop out of stock notification Plugin
Hi,
There are 2 plugins:
The out of stock notification plugin which alerts you when products are out of stock (by default, once a day).
The order auto cancel plugin which cancels automatically created orders after a certain time.
Both plugins require that you first setup your cron task:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-cron-task.html
There is no documentation for these plugins because they basically don't have any options. Once they are published and that the cron task is setup they will do their thing automatically.
There are 2 plugins:
The out of stock notification plugin which alerts you when products are out of stock (by default, once a day).
The order auto cancel plugin which cancels automatically created orders after a certain time.
Both plugins require that you first setup your cron task:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-cron-task.html
There is no documentation for these plugins because they basically don't have any options. Once they are published and that the cron task is setup they will do their thing automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34796
by Mattlab
Replied by Mattlab on topic Re: HikaShop out of stock notification Plugin
Right but I am saying that the tool-tip in the out of stock notification says it will delete things. I think its a typo or a bug. You can see it when you hover over the option in basic settings. Do you see what I mean?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34807
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop out of stock notification Plugin
Ah yes ! Thank you. That's indeed a wrong copy/paste from the other plugin 
We'll change that for next version.
We'll change that for next version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35990
by Mattlab
Replied by Mattlab on topic Re: HikaShop out of stock notification Plugin
Cool yeah, I noticed some of the tooltips in the plugins and descriptions were not updated or correct...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds