- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Change a button label and add a space?
14 years 7 months ago #38800
by phatjack
Change a button label and add a space? was created by phatjack
My client would like me to change the label of a button and add a space beneath it. Have a look at this image:
Clicky click.
This image shows the "New" button that appears in the shopping cart where a user can add a new billing address. It's produced from generated code somewhere and I need to change the label of the button so that it reads "Edit" instead of "New". Then I need to a space beneath it. (<bk>)
Can anyone tell me where the source file is where I can edit this?
Thanks in advance. I appreciate it.
Clicky click.
This image shows the "New" button that appears in the shopping cart where a user can add a new billing address. It's produced from generated code somewhere and I need to change the label of the button so that it reads "Edit" instead of "New". Then I need to a space beneath it. (<bk>)
Can anyone tell me where the source file is where I can edit this?
Thanks in advance. I appreciate it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38873
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Change a button label and add a space?
Hi,
I think you can edit the translation.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Or maybe modify the checkout view (checkout / address_view)
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...op-view-listing.html
Regards,
I think you can edit the translation.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Or maybe modify the checkout view (checkout / address_view)
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...op-view-listing.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds