Skip to main content

Error when launching Hikashop on Joomla 2.5

More
14 years 7 months ago #40852 by Bumblebleeper
I get the following error displayed at the end of the page after a full listing of all components that are loaded successfully:

Can not find the component/level to check the latest version : 'hikashop' / ''

I just installed Hikashop Essential on Joomla 2.5 running on a Windows server. No matter which option I select from the Hikashop menu, I get the same screen coming up (as described above).

Any ideas? Given the rave reviews, I'd hate to dump this without getting it working. Thanks. :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40994 by nicolas
You will find more information about that problem on that thread: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/1...-to-check.html#10453

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum